Welcome to our Community!
On behalf of the parish family of St. Boniface, welcome! We are a Catholic parish alive and vibrant in our faith and in serving our Lord. Our community is located in Germantown, Wisconsin. We are welcoming and warm, and provide abundant opportunities for spiritual formation, fellowship and stewardship. Please explore our web site for the many spiritual and parish community options offered for your faith growth. News and Events will give you the latest information!
St. Boniface welcomes all, and we invite you to share in full membership in our community. We are excited to serve you and hope you come to know our parish as family. Please explore pathways to enhance your faith, volunteer and meet other members of our parish. Feel free to contact the Parish Office to find out more about these wonderful opportunities, or with any questions you may have.
Our Mission Statement
"We, the faith-filled family of St. Boniface, gather to share liturgy, love and the special gifts that deepen our Catholic faith, in order to serve the needs of our brothers and sisters."
Thank you for your interest in St. Boniface. Our parish family hopes to reflect God's merciful presence in your life.
We are Hiring
News & Events
Posted in News & Events on 06/28/16
I hope that you and your family have a great 4th of July ... Read More »
Posted in News & Events on 06/24/16
On June 3, Pope Francis elevated the memorial observance of St. Mary Magdalene on ... Read More »
Posted in News & Events on 06/23/16
The last few weeks I have been updating you as to how far ... Read More »
Life at St. Boniface
Saturday: 4:30 (Located in the church)
Sunday: 8 & 10 a.m. (Church - June through August; Sippel Hall - September through May)
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Parish Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Faith Formation Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00 p.m.
Find Us Here
- Father Loyola Amalraj, Pastor
- Deacon Jim Chrisien, Parish Deacon
- Bill Neureuther, Director of Administration
- Gail Anshus, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Carol Doll, Receptionist
- Kaitlin Tschanz, Communications & Marketing Manager
- Gary Poindexter, Technology Coordinator
- Kathy Poindexter, Bookkeeper
- Dianna Stoffel, Pastoral Council Chair
- Steve Urban, Finance Council Chairman
- Pat Crain, Trustee-Treasurer
- Cari Brust, Trustee-Secretary
- Pete Keller, Scrip Coordinator
- Joan Plumley, Childhood Minister
- Jean Kascht, Faith Formation Admininstration Assistant
- Marie Thierfelder, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Eileen Evans, School Commission Chairman