We Believe ...
- that we are part of the St. Boniface Community, called to teach a quality Catholic Christian curriculum.
- parents have the primary responsibility for their child's education and faith formation.
- we have the responsibility to encourage children's growth in their relationship with God.
- that a partnership between the school and family is essential.
- every child has unique abilities and can learn in an academic program of excellence.
- in providing a religious atmosphere stressing the value of the Gospel in daily life through respect of self and others.
- in living out God's word through service to others.