It is important to reach out to those within our parish that are also in need. If you have a need or would like to volunteer your time and talents serving our parish members please contact the Parish Office at 262-628-2040.
- Holy Eucharist to the Homebound
- Our Eucharistic Ministers represent the parish by bringing the Blessed Sacrament to those who are physically unable to participate in our celebration of the Mass. We use the rite of Communion for the Sick by sharing a Scripture reading and distributing Eucharist to those in the hospital, assisted living centers, nursing homes or homebound. We keep them connected to the parish family by bringing a parish bulletin, parish news and concerns.
- Family members, please be sure to call the parish office at 262-628-2040 to let us know if a loved one is hospitalized or homebound.
- More details are available here.
- Welcome New Parish Members
- Human Concerns members call and welcome new members and answer any questions they may have.
- Pat and Mike Hilgers (677-3540)
- Senior Picnic
- August each year.
- Contact Darlene Scheidegger, Chair, at 255-2566
- Christmas Giving Tree Baskets
- Parish members may pick up a Christmas Giving Tree Basket for delivery in our area
- Last Sunday in December before Christmas after all the Masses.